- Municipal Website: www.townofkillingworth.com
- The Town Offices are located at 323 Route 81.
- Killingworth is in Connecticut's Middlesex County; bounded on the north by Durham and Haddam, on the east by Deep River and Chester, by Clinton, on the south, and on the west by Madison.
- The Town legislative body is the Town Meeting. It is governed by the laws of the Town Charter and State Statutes.
- The Board of Selectman has three elected members and is headed by a full-time First Selectwoman. Catherine Iino (D) was elected to her second two year term in 2011.
- Killingworth comprises an area of approximately 36 square miles and has 68 miles of roads.
- Three of the town’s rivers, the Hammonasset, Indian and Menunketesuck, drain into Long Island Sound
- All of the town’s drinking water and sanitation needs are provided by private wells and individual onsite septic systems.
- Population -6,443 (2007 estimate)
- Area Code - 860
- Zip Code - 06419
- Killingworth Library
- Killingworth Volunteer Fire Company
- Connecticut Resident State Trooper - Matthew Ward 663-1132 (local office),399-2100, 800-256-5761 (Troop F barracks) or 911
- Post Office: 256 Route 81 663-2114
- Parmelee Farm
- Killingworth Community Gardens
- The Town of Killingworth is served by the Regional School District 17. The District maintains five schools: Three elementary schools (K-4), one middle school (5-8) and one high school (9-12). Killingworth hosts two schools: Killingworth Elementary School and Haddam-Killingworth Middle School. The district website is www.rsd17.org
- Tourism Works for Connecticut
- Connecticut Guide to Tourism
- Chatfield Hollow State Park
Hike the trails in search of Indian caves, explore the jagged rocky ledges and recesses or relax by the cooling waters, or picnic in the soft pine woods at Chatfield Hollow State Park.
- Fishing Information
- State of Connecticut : Gov. Dannel P. Malloy (D)
- Connecticut State Representative 35th District: Jesse MacLachlan (R)
- Connecticut State Senator 12th Congressional District: Ted Kennedy, Jr. (D)
- U.S. Representative 2nd District: Joseph Courtney (D)
- U.S. Senator: Richard Blumenthal (D)
- U.S. Senator: Christopher Murphy (D)